Tennessee's Oldest Bed & Breakfast and Event Venue!
The Corners on Stones River is the oldest operating bed and breakfast in Tennessee. Built in 1829, the Corners is a beautiful blend of elegance and history. The Historic Mansion provides a majestic view overlooking the East Fork of the Stones River.
Located in the quaint town of Readyville, the Colonial Manor was an essential part in the Civil War as well as hosted several Presidents of the United States. Presidents Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, and James K. Polk are among many historical figures that have graced the Manor. In honor of the Presidents, the guest rooms are named The Jackson, The Polk, and The Van Buren. Once used as The Stagecoach Inn, it is home to the "Grandfather of Country Music" Uncle Dave Macon. Come be a part of history!
The Venue provides several exquisite settings for a wedding ceremony including multiple locations outdoors as well as a reception area in the charming pavilion. We also offer options for small ceremonies and events in the 6000 square foot Mansion.
To book the Venue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 804-4865.
ALL DAY USE OF THE PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- Use of the Pavilion and Riverfront Property
- Tables and Chairs for 150 guests. Additional tables are available for food, beverages, gifts, cake, and decorations.
- Use of the Mansion’s Main Floor for guests which includes a Bridal Suite with full bathroom, Groom’s Parlor, and a Relaxing Den
- Use of the Catering Area which includes a sink, stove, and refrigerator
- Use of our décor items to include table clothes, lanterns, chandeliers, vases, signs, and antique furniture
With Table and Chair Set Up - $2900.00
Without Set Up - $2500.00